An ad agency without all the agency bulls**t. Yes, we do exist. We’re all about collaborating with talented people, who like to have fun while developing great advertising, content and design.
We have a great client roster. They respect our craft and opinions – which means they get the work they deserve. Sound like a place for your talents and passions?
- Excellent knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc)
- Proficiency in using Slack
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Eternally curious about the design world and our industry
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- University degree (English, Marketing, or Business Administration preferred)
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, contract work.
The nature of the job requires you to work actively with the teams located in Toronto.
The ideal candidate will be available to work during Toronto work hours.
Monday – Friday: 3pm – 11pm (CET)
Please apply only if you can work during the specified hours.
We are not in a position to make any exceptions.
Starting salary: 1000 EUR per month (gross)
Every 6 months the salary will be increased by 50 EUR per month.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Working closely with the Project Manager and the Executive team in Toronto
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing the executives’ calendars and setting up meetings
- Managing the project calendars and following up on tasks
- Closely monitoring the progress of each campaign
- Ensuring that every task is completed on time and on budget
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other members of the staff
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Prioritize tasks for the executive team
- Keeping the executive’s calendar up-to-date, including adding events, rescheduling appointments and providing daily briefings
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the executive
- Take minutes during meetings
- Organize and maintain the Google Drive filing system
- Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
Additional tasks that may be needed:
- Social Media Community management
- Responding to and forwarding any client-related social media inquiries
- Social Media Community engagement
- Replying to all comments and maintaining an engaging conversation
- Account growth
- Hashtag research
- Coordinating co-promotion with other accounts
- Finding nano-influencers to collaborate with
- Commenting on individual accounts that are potential followers/customers
- Hootsuite reports
- Google Analytics reports
- Continuously proposing new creative and marketing approaches for all social networks based on experience and insights.
To apply, please email us your CV and related work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Project Management Assistant.