Social Media Assistant
Exhibit Advertising is a full-service agency, located in Toronto, Canada. An ad agency without all the agency bulls**t. Yes, we do exist. We're all about collaborating with talented people who like to do great work and have fun while creating work we're all proud of. We have a great client roster, who also respect our work and opinions - which means they get the work they deserve. Sounds like a place you want to work at?
- Creating graphics for social media following the guidance of the Social Media team and the Creative Director
(Examples included below)
- Creating posts for social media
- Writing captions for Instagram Stories
- Writing captions for posts (in collaboration with the Creative Director)
- Scheduling posts in Hootsuite
- Posting Instagram Reels and Stories directly on the platform
- Community management
- Responding to and forwarding any customer inquiries
- Community engagement
- Replying to all comments and maintaining an engaging conversation
- Commenting on accounts that share the same type of followers
- Account growth
- Hashtag research
- Coordinating co-promotion with other accounts
- Finding nano-influencers to collaborate with
- Commenting on individual accounts that are potential followers/customers
- Hootsuite reports
- Google Analytics reports
- PowerPoint campaign reports
- PowerPoint client decks
- Continuously proposing new creative and marketing approaches for all social networks based on experience and insights.
- Excellent knowledge of English (particularly written)
- Proficiency in Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Digital photography experience is a plus
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, contract work.
The nature of the job requires you to work actively with the team located in Toronto. The right candidate will be available to work during Toronto work hours for most of the week.
Monday - Friday: 3pm - 11pm (CET - Macedonia time)
(That is 9am-5pm EST - Toronto time)
***Please apply only if you can work during the specified hours. We are not in a position to make any exceptions.***
Starting salary: 900 EUR per month (gross pay)
Monthly bonus: 100 EUR per month
Every 6 months the salary will be increased by 50 EUR per month.
To apply, please email us your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Social Media Assistant.